Tuesday, March 29, 2011

sorry for the silence.

Things are moving right along for the move to Austin. So well, in fact, I've been neglecting my blogging responsibilities (for this site, indiana, it's over and indyvegans.com).

I returned from my last visit to Austin for Commodore Von Keepsie's Craftacular Music Carnivale & apartment hunting with a bit of a sunburn & complete confidence I was making the right choice. I found (and got approved for!) an apartment. I found my new favorite vegan dish. I got a chance to drive in Austin traffic for the first time (they're a little scary). I ran into 5 people during my 3 days in Austin. And the day I got back to work, I was introduced to a fella who represents a supplement company & is from Austin, who wants to help me find employment when I get to town! Could things be going any better?

Here are some awesome shots from my visit.

Commodore Von Keepsie's Craftacular Music Carnivale


Hot & Crunchy Avocado from the Mighty Cone
KimChi Fries from Chilantro BBQ

Hopdoddy Hempseed Burger

Potbelly Pig Friend
Lamps!



1 comment: