these little bits are delcious!
1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 tablespoons Pure Cane Sugar
3 tablespoons Butter
16 ounces Cream Cheese
(hint: let soften for about 30 minutes)
2/3 cups Pure Cane Sugar
3/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
8 ounces Sour Cream
1 cup Pure Cane Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (for crust). Place paper cupcake liners in muffin pans.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over medium high heat. Add graham cracker crumbs and butter. Mix with fork until well combined. Put about 1 tablespoon full of mixture into each cupcake liner. Pat down with back of spoon to make sure the bottom is covered. Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes. Remove to cool.
3. Turn oven heat up to 350 degrees.
4. In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar. Stir in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. Spoon batter into cupcake liners to fill about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
6. To make sour cream frosting, whisk together sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. (hint: mix this after you put the cupcakes in the oven to give it time to mix well). Spoon mixture into well of each cupcake.
7. Return cupcakes to oven and bake additonal 5 to 7 minutes, until set. Remove from oven to cool (do not remove cupcakes until completely cool!) For a finishing touch, add some melted chocolate, chocolate chips, or your favorite pie toppings!
These are so ridiculously good. Next time, I'm going to try them vegan.