1. Texas drivers are CRAZY! They're always in a hurry, or going way too slow.
2. There is always something I want to eat down here. Always.
3. The heat is hot, but the humidity is nothing compared to Indiana, which makes it completely bearable.
4. I forgot how to make friends/meet people. Ugh!
5. Most everyone down here is so nice!
6. Getting a job = knowing someone.
7. Being unemployed is hard & requires many naps.
8. A lot of the natural food stores down here are just glorified Marsh/Krogers.
9. The dogs don't like males just because of their deep voices.
10. I miss you.
|We've been filling out a ton of applications in the hot Texas sun. I've been wearing dresses! Well, twice I think.|
|My first batch of resumes. They've since been edited & ribbons exchanged for little owls. I'm handing these to everyone I pass on the street. (Well, not really. Yet.)|
I'll try to write a much more interesting post soon. Right now, I'm going through caffeine withdrawal.