Thursday, December 30, 2010

last show of the year!

There was no better show to end the year than a Lemuria show. By far one of the best bands around right now (at least in my opinion). The perfect mixture of indie & punk, along with the vastly different vocal stylings of Sheena & Alex make them such a beautiful & memorable band. Their new album "Pebble" releases 1/11/11, and we got the chance to get one last night! Check them out if you haven't already, a few great tracks are "Pants", "Who Would Understand a Turtle?" and "Keep Quiet."


I didn't go to many smaller, local shows this year due in part to just being burnt out on the whole scene. Next year, I plan on getting back in to more live music.  I think I've finally detoxed from my time spent at the Halloween House.  And Austin is the perfect city to see lots of live music. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment