i'm never reading one book. and i never read one book quickly. here's what i'm reading currently - i can't wait for my THREE days off next week with no crafting planned to catch up on reading!
Eat.Shop Austin (for obvious reasons)
2. Please Feed Me (secret santa gift!)
3. Possum Living (to save even more money)
4. Body Ecology Diet (this book has been haunting me the past few days - i must need to learn something!)
5. Toolbox for Sustainable City Living (i plan on moving to a much more sustainable city with more resources)
6. Local Bounty (again, for obvious reasons)
Remember when I won the $100 amazon.com gift card from Real Zest? Well, books 1, 3, 5, and 6 are all results of that! I am so happy to have been able to receive such great books!
Do you ever use your holiday downtime to catch up on reading? Do you have any suggestions for me?