Thursday, February 24, 2011

designer knitwear

If I had my way, I'd knit unique pieces for everyone's birthday. Unfortunately, I don't have that sort of time right now. The next best thing - luxurious handcrafted knit goods. Something like John Smedley Knitwear strikes me as a nice place to start.

John Smedley has been creating designer knitwear for both men and women for over 225 years. Made in England, each piece is handcrafted in their mill in Derbyshire from only the finest natural fibers. No one would be disappointed in such a finely made knitwear garment.

A few of my favorites in men's knitwear:

Men's Polo Shirt - Aiden


Men's Cotton Shirt - Alen 


A couple of women's knitwear favorites:

Women's Merino Sweater - Opal
Women's Cotton Sweater - Hollie
I'd love to be able to purchase something from John Smedley someday soon - if not as a gift, maybe for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment