Thursday, November 4, 2010

Murphy's Seasonal Bazaar

Join me at Murphys Seasonal Bazaar tomorrow, November 6th, from 6pm to 10pm, for part 2 out of 3 of my seasonal events!
I'll have more than enough warm, winter goods for you to wrap yourself in.  And by the looks of things, you're going to need it.  We've see a few rogue snowflakes today!  
If you don't see anything you like tomorrow, I'm still taking custom orders!  You can find the available styles & yarns over at nutritiousknitting.blogspot.com.  Handmade gifts make great holiday gifts, and it's even better if it's customized to fit your preferences!

Saturday I'll be at the Bloomington Handmade Market with Mamus slinging his goods. 


He'll have some of his ever popular monster balls, cute hair pins, new drawings, & these amazing little teeth.
 See you soon (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment