Tuesday, October 26, 2010

etsy treasury

I only seem to make Etsy treasuries around the holiday season.  Perhaps it's because I'm looking for gifts to get for friends & family, or maybe it's so I have plenty of ideas on hand for my family.

Here's the first...of many I'm sure.  And of course, it's all pomegranate - I can't stop thinking about them!  I'll take one of each, please!

'pomegranate perfect'   

//pomegranates - the most beautiful fruit on the planet & a perfect representation of femininity.//


Pomegranate printed bro...
$6.00

Tulle Flower Headband -...
$8.00

Pomegranate Ruby Black ...
$250.00

OOAK Vintage Dictionary...
$12.00

Pomegranate print
$15.00

Pomegranate branch (8.5...
$25.00

Pomegranate tree cushio...
$38.00

Pomegranate Giclee Prin...
$25.00

Yaroma - Pomegranate Ma...
$24.00

Pomegranate love tea co...
$33.00

Pink Pomegranate Jar -L...
$48.00

Porcelain Pomegranate V...
$38.00

Pomegranate Soap
$5.00

pomegranate-hand carved...
$3.50

SALE Pomegranate Flower...
$24.00



Have you made your first holiday treasury? 

No comments:

Post a Comment